1634D has 2 needles, 3 feet, 1300 SPM, accessory storage, free arm, color coded threading, UL/CSA.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Brother 1634D 4/3-Thread 2/1-Needle Serger
Easy to set up, and easy to use, the reliable Brother 1634D serger is perfect for finishing, creating rolled hems, inserting zippers, stitching neat blind hems, and creating ruffles on both knits and woven fabrics. This machine allows you to work with three or four threads, with 1-needle 3-thread, or 2-needle 4-thread options.
Included are a standard foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot, soft cover, and useful accessories. The 1634D features an easy to follow, color-coded lay-in threading system, a removable free arm for cuffs, sleeves and cylindrical projects, and a convenient removable trim trap.
The included instructional video and printed manual make it easy to get started, even for those new to using a serger.
Brother 1634D Key Features
Brother 1634D Features
- Two needles and 3-4 thread.
- Color-coded guides for easy threading.
- Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas.
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality.
- Fast and simple threading of lower loop.
- Retractable knife blade.
Brother 1634D Specifications
- Stitch Select: Dial.
- Lighting: Bulb.
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,300.
- Feed Dog: Differential Feed.
- Stitch Width: 5.0 - 7.0 mm from left needle.
- Stitch Length: 2.0 - 4.0 mm (for overlock stitch), 1.0-2.0 mm (for narrow stitch), 1.0 mm (for roll stitch).
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes.
- Specialty Feet Included: Yes.
- Accessory Storage: Yes.
- Included Accessory Feet: Standard foot, blind stitch foot, gathering foot.
- Other Included Accessories: 4 large spools of serger thread, soft cover, accessory bag with needle set, 4 thread nets, 4 thread spool caps, 4 thread nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexogonal driver, trim trap, foot controller pedal, instruction DVD, instruction manual.
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.73 inches x 10.98 inches x 13.19 inches.
- Machine Weight : 13.45 pounds.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.37 inches x 15.35 inches x 17.32 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 19.84 pounds.
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v.
- Overlock Seam Width: 5.0 - 7.0mm from left needle.
- Double Chain Stitch: No.
- Cover Stitch: No.
- 2/3/4 Thread Change: No.
- Differential Feed: 0.7 - 0.2.
- Change for Rolled Hemming: Removable.
- Underlooper Threader: Yes.
- Stitch Fingers: 2.
- Knife Drive Type: Lower drive.