Professional 26-Inch Long Arm Quilting Machine For Home Or Studio Settings.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Handi Quilter HQ26 Infinity Video.
Handi Quilter HQ26 Infinity Long Arm Quilter.
Professional longarm quilting for home or studio settings.
Adaptable, intelligent, creative, and strong. These words encompass everything that you are as a quilter. These same words perfectly describe the HQ Infinity 26. The creative possibilities of quilting are endless. Now, your longarm machine also provides endless opportunities.
Introducing the HQ Infinity by Handi Quilter. Innovative features, from stitching speeds up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute to handlebars that can be tailored to how you like to quilt, establish the Infinity as best in class. Customizable settings, programmable presets and intuitive software give the Infinity the ability to work and grow with you.
Just as you continuously evolve your quilting designs and methods, this is the machine that adapts along with you. From the flexible stitch regulation to the adjustable handlebars, every aspect of the Infinity is designed to work with you and the way you quilt.
No other machine is as innovative, powerful, and feature-rich as the HQ Infinity 26. Whether you quilt for yourself or others, you deserve a quilting machine that looks as beautiful in your home as your custom quilts. Welcome to the best way to finish quilts.
Handi Quilter HQ26 Infinity Features.
- Front Power Switch.
- Bobbin-thread cutter.
- Pinpoint needle laser.
- Easy-Touch Tension™ with stored presets (Patent Pending).
- On-screen hand wheel.
- Adjustable spool tray and thread mast, horizontal spool pin included.
- Synergy Stitch™ regulation with Precision and Cruise modes.
- Four basting stitch options.
- Quilting alarm and project timer.
- Stitch counters.
- Programmable handlebar buttons.
- Integrated micro handles.
- Thread-break sensor with alarm.
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, with up to twenty presets.
- Needle-stop position control.
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise.
- Needle-stop position control.
- Internal diagnostics.
- Handi Accessory Rail.
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs.
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin.
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw.
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph.
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish.
All Handi Quilter Longarms Feature:
- HQ Nationwide Retailer/Rep Support.
- HQ Customer Solutions.
- HQ Technical Support.
- HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Getting Started DVD.
- Educational videos, tutorials and tips available on the HandiQuilter.com website.
Optional 5-Year Extended Warranty.
Protect your purchase with a 5-year extended warranty. If service is needed, repairs will be made at your home or studio anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Are you outside of this area? Give us a call for a special arrangement.
Handi Quilter Infinity Information.
Optional Handi Quilter ProStitcher Computerized Quilting.
Using integrated Handi Quilter technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
Integrated computerized quilting for Handi Quilter machines. The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology. The software is managed from a small, touch screen tablet conveniently mounted on top of the machine. This rich and full featured software is easy to learn and makes precise quilting simple and fun!
The Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avanté, HQ24 Fusion, and HQ26 Infinity.
Key Features of Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher.
- 10-inch color touch-screen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine.
- View and manipulate designs right on the screen.
- Operate entire system from one screen.
- Resize, rotate, and repeat (horizontally and vertically) designs to fit specific areas.
- Crop inside or outside designs.
- Move designs into position by simply dragging your finger across the screen.
- Define and quilt within areas of any shape (e.g. rectangle, triangle, star, etc.).
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces.
- Precisely position designs to any point within an area.
- Establish new start or stop point if thread breaks.
- Set quilting speed and stitches per inch.
- Help menus always accessible.
Exclusive, seamless integration withArt & Stitch® digital design software.
- Draw your own quilting motifs from scratch.
- Fill shapes with cross hatching, wave fills, stippling, and more.
- Use fills around a design.
- Use artwork from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Pre-Design Studio III, AutoSketch, and ElectricQuilt.
- Turn shapes into appliqué designs with a mouse click.
Advanced computer technology for ease of use.
- Silent, integrated motor-control systems with fluid motion control.
- No additional computer needed to run the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
- Separate PC connected to the Internet required for downloading new designs and software updates.
- USB port to easily upload digital patterns to HQ Pro-Stitcher.
EZ Carriage / EZ Record Features.
- Switch between computer-guided and free-motion quilting at the touch of a button.
- Easily and smoothly record freehand quilting designs for future use; newly created designs can be saved on a USB or hard drive of the Pro-Stitcher to be resized, repositioned or edited with Art & Stitch®(EZ Record not available on the HQ Sixteen machines.).
- Save time when finishing quilts that combine both free-motion and digital motifs.
Easy-to-use quilting optionsfor achieving a custom look.
- Quilt edge-to-edge or block patterns with confidence in a few simple steps.
- Simple and accurate stitch-in-the-ditch.
- Record the motion of the machine to record unique digital designs.
- Built-in ruler tool for measuring in any direction.
- Switch from computerized quilting to free-motion quilting in seconds.
- Use nearly any digital pattern (.hqf, .txt and .qli formats).
- Includes more than 500 designs.