Best selling sit-down long arm quilter on the market today.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen Newest Model Sit Down Long Arm Quilter.
If you love to free-motion machine quilt but struggle to fit your project in the small throat space of a domestic sewing machine, youâ€™ll love the HQ Sweet SixteenÂ®. Sixteen inches of throat space gives you room to quilt even a king-size quilt.
The smooth surface of the included table enables your project to glide under the needle. The powerful motor quilts with ease and stitches up to 1500 stitches-per-minute. Choose your three favorite speed settings, on the easy-to-use color touch screen and let the machine remember them.
Sweet Sixteen Enhanced Features.
- Interchangeable Handi Feet: Quarter-inch ruler foot comes installed; open-toe foot included.
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm: Estimates how much thread is on a full bobbin. Sounds an alarm when the bobbin thread is close to running out. Stores bobbin preset values for three different types of thread.
- Four basting-stitch options: Basting stitches can be set to every half second, three-quarters of a second, one second, and two seconds.
- Quilting alarm and timer: Set an alarm for how long you want to spend quilting. Set a timer to track how much time you spend on a quilt.
- Set Language: Screens can be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German.
Sweet Sixteen Handles All Size Quilts While Seated.
- Full 16 inches of throat space.
- Provides more than three times the quilting space of domestic sewing machines.
- More than 8 inches vertical space.
- Speeds up to 1500 precision stitches-per-minute.
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin.
- Useful half-stitch for basting or walking stitch, controlled with touch screen or foot pedal.
- Smooth 30 inches x 36 inches table surface assures even quilting.
- Additional 18 inch table extension available for both sides of the table.
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle.
- Works with HQ rulers for perfect stitch-in-the-ditch and curved quilting lines.
Sweet Sixteen Is Easy-to-use.
- Easy setup and take-down.
- Accommodates any thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic, etc.; allows for bobbin work with larger threads.
- Change needles easily with thumb screw.
- Responsive foot pedal.
- Innovative light ring illuminates the quilting area with 28 LEDS.
- Can be upgraded to a stand-up machine if desired.
- Adjustable color-touch screen.
- Customizable speed control.
- Save your preferred speed settings. Save one speed setting for slow, controlled quilting; one for free-motion; and another for fast all-over designs.
- Stitch counters: lifetime and resettable trip meter.
- Hardware, software and serial number information.
- Volume control.
- Built-in calculator.
Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen Video.
Optional 5-Year Extended Warranty.
Protect your purchase with a 5-year extended warranty. If service is needed, repairs will be made at your home or studio anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Are you outside of this area? Give us a call for a special arrangement.
Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen Information.
Handi Quilter TruStitch Regulator.
Quilters are now able to create quilt designs with beautifully even stitches. We just know that you will love this companion for your HQ Sweet Sixteen.
Features And Benefits.
- Designed for use with the HQ Sweet Sixteen sit-down longarm quilting machine.
- Innovative new stitch-regulation system that measures your movements for choreographed stitch-regulation.
- Perfect for all free-motion quilters from beginning to advanced.
- Easy to learn how to use and operate the system.
- Achieve consistently even stitch lengths, regardless of stitching speed.
- Full visibility of quilting area leads to easier quilting and greater flexibility with quilting designs.
- Hundreds of trained HQ Representatives throughout the world.
- HQ customer service and warranty.
Handi Quilter TruStitch Video.