The ESP long arm quilter has auto stitch, auto needle position, bobbin winder, comfort-grip handlebars, oil reservoir.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Tin Lizzie 18 ESP Long Arm Quilter.
The not—so—basic, basic model! When every stitch counts toward a memory, demand all of the power and none of the limitations. For every quilter who dreams of owning a long arm that’s not only affordable, but gives the performance of a much higher-priced machine, the new TinLizzie18 ESP is here!
The ALL NEW TinzLizzie18 ESP is an entry level long arm that’s anything but ordinary! This state-of-the-art machine offers quilters everything they need in an affordable quilting machine.
Amazing, precise stitches with tons of features make her a machine you’ll love to own for years to come. ESP’s new Servo motor with auto-stitch and breathtakingly beautiful 2200 stitches per minute make affordable quilting excellence a reality.
Tin Lizzie 18 ESP Key Features.
Ther TinLizzie18 ESP features an LCD display. When you select any of the stitch modes, including auto stitch, your machine coordinates with your movements; as you move the machine it sews, when you stop it stops with you. With stitch regulation so precise, allowing for even the finest micro-stippling, the new ESP makes quilting elegant, sophisticated and precise.
Auto Needle Positioner.
Ther TinLizzie18 ESP has the ability to stop in the needle up or needle down position with exact precision, minimizing bent or broken needles and allowing free movement of the machine.
Built-In Bobbin Winder w/Large Bobbin.
Ther TinLizzie18 ESP offers a built-in bobbin winder that winds while you quilt, so your next bobbin is always full and ready. It also features the largest available bobbin capacity, the M-size bobbin.
The curve style handlebars allow for easy movement of the machine and help to ease tension and tired muscles, making quilting easier.
Integration of Quilt Magician and ESP Stitch Regulator.
A seamless integration where technology meets computerized quilting: Simply attach the hardware, plug it in, and you have a fully-automated system. Simplicity at its best.
Ther TinLizzie18 ESP requires little maintenance. The oil is self-contained so you no longer have to worry about oil on your quilts or oiling the hook with every bobbin change.
Tin Lizzie 18 ESP Features & Options.
- Throat Space 18 inches x 8 inches.
- Actual Quilting Area 15 inches.
- Machine Weight 47 pounds.
- Warranty 5 years parts / 1 year labor.
- Professional Delivery, Setup & Training Available through Dealer.
- Frame Included Phoenix Standard.
- Specially Designed Vertical Wheels Standard.
- Gear / Shaft Power Transfer Gear Driven.
- Cast Aluminum Molded Sewing Head Standard.
- Double-Capacity "M" Style Bobbin Standard.
- Turbo Servo Motor Standard.
- Built in Bobbin Winder Standard.
- Heavy-duty Top Shaft Bearings and Bushings 3.
- Stitching Speed Standard.
- State-of-the-art Stitch Regulation Standard / Auto Stitch.
- Idle Stitch Standard.
- Variable Speed Control Standard.
- Built in Diagnostics Standard.
- Hook Position Finger Standard.
- Centralized Lubrication System Standard.
- One Button Operation Standard.
- Adjustable Walk Hopping Foot Standard.
- Adjustable Height Hopping Foot Standard.
- Two-station Needle Positioner w/Single Stitch Standard.
- Rear Handlebar Controllers Standard.
- Ergonomically Designed Handles Standard.
- Black Light Standard.
- Velcro Attaching Cloth Leaders Standard.
- LED Dimming Light Standard.
- Operator’s Manual & Instructional DVD Standard.
- Automatic Hook Lubrication Standard.
- Oil Impregnated Bushings Standard.
- Computerization Available.
- Extension Table / Ruler Base Available.
- Open Toe Stippling Foot Available.
- Vertical & Horizontal Channel Locks Available when equipped with Quilt Magician.
Tin Lizzie 18 ESP Delivery And Setup.
Exclusive in-home delivery and setup from Ther TinLizzie18 Retail and Learning Center! We offer (and even insist on) in-home delivery and set up. Our professionally-trained staff work around your schedule to bring you the industry’s best in-home setup and initial training on your new TinLizzie18 quilting system.
You will know from the moment our staff arrives that this is no ordinary in-home delivery! From the initial setup to training on your new machine’s many features, proper pin-on procedure, threading and proper care of your quilting system, and more, our team will be there to guide you through the start of your new adventure.