Queen Quilter 18 has stitch regulation, auto needle positioner, flexible lamp, bobbin winder, oil reservoir, ergonomic handles.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Tin Lizzie Queen Quilter 18 Long Arm Quilter With Phoenix Frame.
She’s been away, but she’s been working out! She’s back and she’s better than ever!
The new Queen Quilter Eighteen is your best choice when considering a long arm quilter with an eighteen inch by eight inch open area, stitcher regulator, frame and highest quality workmanship. All of this at a price that can’t be beat.
Frame Included: Standard 10 Foot or 12 Foot Phoenix Frame.
Tin Lizzie Queen Quilter 18 Key Features.
The Queen Quilter Eighteen model features stitch regulation. With stitch regulation so precise, your machine coordinates with your movements; as you move the machine it sews uniform stitches.
Auto Needle Positioner.
Queen Quilter Eighteen has the ability to have the machine stop in the needle up or needle down position. It minimizes bending or breaking needles and allows for free movement of machine.
The Queen Quilter Eighteen offers you light where you need it! This flexible lamp bends close for micro-stippling, and adjusts to the back for pantographs.
Built-In Bobber Winder W/ Large Bobbin.
The Queen Quilter Eighteen offers a built-in bobbin winder that winds while you quilt, so your next bobbin is always full and ready. It also features the largest available bobbin capacity, the M-size bobbin.
The Queen Quilter Eighteen model requires little maintenance. The oil is self-contained so you no longer have to worry about oil on your quilts or oiling the hook with every bobbin change.
Tin Lizzie Queen Quilter 18 Features And Options.
- Throat Space: 18 inches x 8 inches.
- Two-Station Needle Positioner: Standard.
- Actual Quilting Area: 15 Inch.
- Extension Table / Ruler Base: Available.
- Machine Weight: 47 pounds.
- Ergonomically Designed Handles: Standard.
- Warranty: 5 year casting / 1 year electronics / 90 days labor.
- Micro Handles: Available.
- Professional Delivery, Setup & Training: Available through Factory-Trained Dealer Network.
- Velcro Attaching Cloth Leaders: Standard.
- Frame Included: Standard 10 Foot or 12 Foot Phoenix Frame.
- Open Toe Stippling Foot: Available.
- Specially Designed Vertical Wheels: Standard.
- Flexible Light Fixture: Standard.
- Gear / Shaft Power Transfer: Gear Driven.
- Rear Handle Bar Controllers: Available.
- Cast Aluminum Molded Sewing Head: Standard.
- Operator’s Manual: Standard.
- Double-Capacity "M" Style Bobbin: Standard.
- Vertical & Horizontal Channel Locks: Available when equip. w/ Quilt Magician.
- Dual Thread Capability: Standard.
- Built in Bobbin Winder: Standard.
- Heavy-duty Top Shaft Bearings and Bushings: 3.
- Stitch Regulation: Standard.
- Oil Impregnated Bushings: Standard.
- Automatic Hook Lubrication: Standard.
- Hook Position Finger: Standard.
- Centralized Lubrication System: Standard.
- One-Button Operation: Standard.
- Adjustable Walk Hopping Foot: Standard.
- Adjustable Heigh Hopping Foot: Standard.
- Variable Speed Control: Standard.
Tin Lizzie Queen Quilter 18 Information.
Queen Quilter 18 Brochure.
Queen Quilter 18 Web Page.