Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Arrow Gidget II Sewing Table With Adjustable Platform
About the Arrow Gidget II Table: it's for the big girls...".
Gidget II is a sturdy table that offers free arm and flatbed sewing for those larger sewing, embroidery, quilting machines (the big girls) on the market. Her opening is 23 1/2 inches wide x 12 1/2 inches deep and she will support a 45-pound sewing machine!
The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. With a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table, our Gidget II is perfect table for taking to classes, retreats or in your RV. Her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant allowing for years of use creating sewing and craft projects.
Arrow Gidget II Specifications
This cabinet will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 23-1/2 inches wide x 12 1/2 inches deep.
Platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
Clean White in color.
Arrives Fully Assembled in 1 box weighing 37 pounds.
- With Legs Set Up: 40 Inches wide x 19-3/4 inches deep x 28-1/4 inches high.
- With Legs Folded: 40 inches wide x 19-3/4 inches deep x 6 inches high.
Arrow Gidget I/II Differences
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 1/2 inches x 7 3/8 inches) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 1/2 inches x 12 inches).
- Gidget II features 2 wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom made insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, so there may not be a need for an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
Arrow Gidget II Information
The No-No List