Crown Jewel II long arm quilter has 18 x 8.25-inch workspace, stitch regulator, 1800 spm, large "M" bobbin, laser stylus.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Baby Lock BLCJ18-2 Crown Jewel II Long Arm Quilter.
Baby Lock Crown Jewel II Key Features.
Eighteen Inch Workspace.
The Crown Jewel's larger workspace allows you to stitch freely without worrying about limitations.
Built In Stitch Regulator.
Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
Front And Back Handles.
Effortlessly control the motion of the Crown Jewel from the side of the machine that you prefer with the comfort gripped handles.
Large LCD Display.
Large, color LCD Display shows: Stitch Regulator and Manual modes, Multiple LED Lighting options, Memory settings, Needle speed, Stitch counters, Alarm mode, Diagnostics, Calculator.
Large M-Class Bobbin.
Enjoy less bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% more than a standard bobbin).
Stitch Control Features.
Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips: Needle Up/Down, Start/Stop, Speed Up, Speed Down.
Take your quilting to the next level with QuiltMotion software, designed specifically for the Crown Jewel. You can choose, edit or even create quilt motifs on your PC, then instantly transfer your patterns to the machine and hardware for automatic quilting with flawless placement.
Baby Lock Crown Jewel II Specifications.
- Throat Space is 18 inch wide work space right of needle x 8.25 inches high.
- Quilting space on Grace Majestic or Pinnacle Frame is 15 inches maximum.
- Maximum quilt pantograph size is 12 inches.
- Stitch Control Features for perfectly balanced stitches.
- 1/4 inch Hopping foot holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch.
- Needle bar stroke = 35.3mm.
- Hopping foot stroke/lift = 5mm .
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and retracing patterns.
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the percent speed chosen.
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine at a pre-selected needle speed.
- Automatic Needle Positioning:
- Needle Up/Down.
- Full Stitch and Half Stitch - programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down button is pressed.
- Walking Stitch for tie off stitches at the beginning and end of quilting.
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm.
- Large, color LCD Display shows:
- Stitch Regulator and Manual modes.
- Multiple LED Lighting options.
- Memory settings.
- Needle speed.
- Stitch counters.
- Alarm mode.
- High speed rotary hook.
- Uses 134R system, slight ball point needle.
- "M" Class Bobbin.
- Front and Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue.
- Provides control from 2 sides of the machine.
- Easy to reach rubber grips for comfort.
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips.
- Needle Up/Down.
- Speed Up.
- Speed Down.
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own bobbins with personally selected threads.
- Laser light stylus for ease in following pantographs from front or back of machine.
- Lighting .
- 36 Integrated high intensity natural-color LED lights on front handle bar.
- Ability to add up to 10 more clusters for 30 LED lights.
- Compatible with standard 1/4 inch thick rulers and templates.
- Quiet / smooth operation.
- Solid cast aluminum construction.
- Internal DC motor.
- Machine weight - 52 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts.
- Warranty: 10 year limited manufacturer's warranty, 2 years parts, 1 year computer, 1 year electrical, 90 days labor.
- Ask about machine maintenance programs.
- Your choice of carriage with encoders for Grace Majestic or Pinnacle Frame.
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speed.
- Laser light and clamp.
- Other Accessories:
- 5 "M" size metal bobbins.
- 2 packs of needles (size 16 and 18).
- Thread mast and washers.
- Oiling kit.
- Needle removal wrench.
- Allen wrench.
- Instruction manual.
- QuiltMotion Software -Item #BLJ18-QM.
- Ruler Base - Item # BLJ18-RB.
- Horizontal Spool Pin - Item # BLJ18-HS.
- Cluster Light - Item # BLJ18-L.
- Gold Standard - Item # BLJ18-GS.
- Adapter & Stylus Holder- Item # BLJ18-SA.
- Stylus - Item # BLJ18-ST.
- Channel Lock -Item# BLJ18-CL.
- Grace Majestic Frame -Item #GMF.
- Grace Majestic Frame 2 foot extension -Item #GMF-EXT.
- Grace Start Right Precision Cloth Leaders - Item # GFCL.
- Grace Pinnacle Frame Only - Item # GAQF.
- Grace Pinnacle 3' Foot Adapter - Item # GAQF-ADAPTER.
- Grace Pinnacle Frame Shelf - Item # GAQF-S.
- Bobbins - Item # BLJ-BOB.
- Size 16 - Item # 134FG-100.
- Size 18- Item # 134FG-110.
- Size 20 - Item # 134FG-125.
Baby Lock Crown Jewel II Information.
Crown Jewel II Brochure.
Crown Jewel II Manual.
Crown Jewel II Web Page.
Baby Lock Quilting Frames.
Pearl Quilt Frame.
What goes better with a Crown Jewel than a Pearl? This new gem of a quilt frame was crafted specifically for the Crown Jewel longarm machine.
- 10 Foot quilt frame.
- Height adjustable legs so quilting plane is from 33 inches - 44 inches from the floor.
- Snap-in poles.
- Solid, steel-tube frame for maximum quilting performance.
- Easy assembly.
- Heavy duty, free-turning and non-marring leveling feet adjust to floor surface.
- Quilt Leader for Pearl frame (Item# BLQL) sold separately.
Momentum Quilt Frame.
Enjoy accurate, more efficient quilting when you use the Baby Lock Momentum quilt frame. This unique frame moves with you as you quilt to give you up to six inches of extra space. The bulk of your quilt will move out of the way making it easier to stitch continuous designs and finish your quilt. This patent-pending gliding system is only available through Baby Lock.
The Momentum can be set up as a 5 foot or 10 foot frame, and an optional 2 foot extension is available. The entire frame is made of steel tubing, and the legs are adjustable so you can always quilt comfortably on a secure surface.