Crescendo has 573 stitches, sensor pen for sewing, color touch screen, auto needle threader, extension table, guide beam.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Baby Lock BLCR Crescendo Sewing And Quilting Machine.
The Crescendo deluxe sewing and quilting machine is sure to make your next composition a masterpiece. Innovative features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology™ add to a luxurious sewing and quilting experience.
IQ Technology is what makes Baby Lock machines so smart and efficient. You tell the Baby Lock Crescendo what you want to accomplish and IQ Technology works with the "brain" of the machine to achieve your desired results. Look for the IQ icon next to descriptions of these easy-to-use features.
The Crescendo also has the largest workspace of any machine in the Baby Lock sewing line, making it the perfect accompaniment to creativity of all sizes.
Baby Lock Crescendo Key Features.
Sensor Pen For Sewing.
Use the Sensor Pen to tell your machine exactly where you want your needle and stitches positioned. You can use the pen to designate stitch width, placement, and a stopping point on your fabric.
Color LCD Touch Screen.
Clearly see the details of every stitch on the large, color LCD. The screen measures 7 inches diagonally and shows up to 260,000 colors for a bold vivid display of your chosen stitches, machine settings and more.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting.
Your fabric is illuminated 10 inches around the needle, so you'll clearly see every detail of your project. Plus, you won’t have to worry about changing bulbs with these long-lasting bright lights.
NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader.
The NeverMiss Automatic Needle Threader does exactly what it promises. It's never been this fast or easy - the Crescendo threads your needle with little more than the push of a button.
Quilting Extension Table.
Expand your workspace with the quilting extension table. It securely fits on your Baby Lock Crescendo so you maintain a smooth quilting surface.
Quick Set, Drop-In Bobbin.
Use the automatic bobbin winder to prep your bobbins. When you're ready to sew simply drop one in; the Crescendo does the rest.
Baby Lock Crescendo Features.
Guide Beam For Sewing.
Pave your stitching path with a beam of light. The Guide Beam makes continuous stitching easy to keep straight.
Digital Dual Feed System.
The new Digital Dual-Feed System makes it easy to achieve consistent stitches. Whether feeding a difficult fabric or multiple, thick layers the Digital Dual-Feed System will keep the fabric feeding evenly for complete control.
Larger Throat Space.
Comfortably quilt with the Crescendo's large throat space. 11.25 Inches to the right of the needle leaves room for thick projects and bulky quilts.
Push Button Features.
Convenient push-button features give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button.
Baby Lock Crescendo Specifications.
- LCD Color Touch Screen with touch pen.
- Shows 260,000 colors.
- Measures 7 inches diagonally.
- Clock and Date.
- Guide Beam for precision alignment of stitches.
- Class 1 Laser Product (IEC60825-1:2007).
- Sensor Pen allows you to set preferences on your fabric to:
- Set a guideline for sewing.
- Select the needle position location.
- Select custom zigzag widths.
- Choose an ending point on the fabric for stitches to stop sewing.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting™ for brighter true color LED lighting of 10 inches around the needle.
- Digital Dual-Feed System ensures utmost fabric control when feeding layers or difficult fabric types.
Key Quilting and Sewing Features.
- 573 Built-in stitches including:
- 137 Utility with 14 one-step b. uttonhole styles.
- 283 Decorative.
- 20 Satin.
- 61 Decorative satin.
- 14 Cross.
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches.
- 5 Built-in alphabets.
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm.
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm.
- Digital Dual-Feed System ensures all layers feed evenly.
- NeverMiss™ needle threader.
- Automatic thread cutter.
- Independent bobbin winder motor and Quick-Set, top-loading bobbin.
- Advanced Pivoting Feature.
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver perfect stitch.
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift with extra high setting 10mm automatic and 13mm manual.
- 11.25 Inch Workspace to the right of the needle.
- Sewing speed up to 1,050 spm.
- Automatic drop feed.
Convenient Machine Features.
- Convenient one-touch buttons for:
- Reverse sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch.
- Needle up/down.
- Thread cutter.
- Automatic presser foot lift.
- Auto threading.
- Quick-Set bobbin winder.
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters.
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference.
- Quilting extension table for larger work area.
- Free arm.
- Two accessory storage compartments.
- 2 USB drives: 1 (Type A) drive, connects with a mouse and flash drives and 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC.
- Utility stitch editing capabilities.
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on machine.
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities.
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern.
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches.
- 24 Memory Pockets for Character/ Decorative stitches equaling 1 MG.
- Store additional stitch combinations on your PC using the 2 USB ports.
- Mirror-image capability for stitches.
- Lock key for stitches keeps current settings.
- Variable needle positions.
- Programmable needle up/down .
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken.
- Lateral and diagonal feeding.
- Fully automatic built-in darning.
- Twin needle settings.
- Language conversion capabilities (13 languages).
- Warranty (25-year limited, 10-year parts, 5-year computer circuit, 5-year electrical, 1-year labor).
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program.
Instructional and Help Resources.
- Built-in Operational Guide.
- Built-in Help Messages.
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide.
- Sensor Pen and Holder.
- Touch pen (stylus).
- USB cable.
- Knee lift.
- 13 Feet.
- Digital Dual-Feed System Foot .
- 1/4 Inch Quilting foot with a guide.
- Blind stitch.
- Button fitting.
- Free-motion quilting.
- Free-motion open toe quilting.
- Free-motion echo quilting.
- Straight stitch foot.
- Specialty bobbin case for bobbin work.
- Cord guide bobbin cover.
- Straight stitch needle plate.
- Soft cover for machine.
- Seam ripper.
- Twin needle.
Baby Lock Crescendo Information.
Crescendo Quick Reference.
Crescendo Web Page.