Destiny has 770 stitches, 641 designs, 5 fonts, 9.5x14 inch field, thread cutter, sensor pen, knee lifter, needlecam, LCD screen, video.
Where Customers, Quality And Service Are #1.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Call Toll-Free (800) 487-7397
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Sewing And Embroidery Machine.
With every Baby Lock machine and product, we keep one thing in mind. Everything we do is for the love of sewing -- that’s our Destiny. We know that you do everything for the love of sewing, too. When it comes time to create, nothing will stand in your way.
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Key Features.
TruView HD LCD Touch Screen.
The Destiny's tablet-sized touch screen measures 10.1 inches diagonally. That means every button is bigger and clearer, and all of your stitches and designs are boldly displayed.
Watch your favorite video tutorials on the Destiny's large screen. Load your favorite videos through the USB port and sew along with project tutorials and classes.
Needlecam Digital Camera.
Scan your fabric with the NeedleCam to see it on screen. Then use Precise Touch Positioning to place your embroidery design exactly where it needs to go.
For a more hands-on approach to design positioning, use the Sensor Pen. Just touch the Sensor Pen to your fabric and the Destiny will know where to place the embroidery design.
If you have a smaller project or need an embroidery design in a tight corner, use a positioning sticker to get it right. The Destiny will recognize where you place your sticker and embroider there, even if you hooped the project a bit crooked.
Draw on screen, scan in, or import your own artwork and the Destiny will digitize it before your eyes. Using the IQ Designer, you can then edit your new embroidery designs down to the stitch. If you're finishing a quilt, use the auto-stippling feature to draw and choose exactly where your stippling will go.
Two type-A, one type-B USB ports. Easily access your own embroidery design library or download new designs. You can also connect a mouse if you prefer to use it instead of the touch screen.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting surrounds the needle with up to 10 inches of powerful LED light. You'll see every detail in your project. You can also change the settings to mimic natural lighting if you're stitching something for outside.
See your design in an array of color combinations through the Color Visualizer. Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft and watch as your design is transformed. Have a favorite color in mind? Pin it to the Color Visualizer, and the Destiny will be sure to use it in the next set of color suggestions.
Embroidery Editing And Resizing.
Editing is easy with the Destiny. Resize up to 200% or down to 60% of the original design. Your density is automatically recalculated to ensure a flawless stitch out. The Destiny's processor is two times faster so every change is made instantly.
Multi-Function Foot Control.
Keep your hands on your project and put your feet to good use. The multi-function foot control lets your feet start and stop your sewing with the main pedal and perform two additional functions with the heel tap and side pedal. Choose from single stitch, position needle up/down, thread cutting, and reverse stitch.
Four Hoops Included.
With an embroidery field of up to 9.5 Inch x 14 Inch, you can embroider larger designs with ease. You can avoid design splitting and extra re-hooping so you'll be sure to have more accurate stitch outs. The Destiny comes with the large 9.5 Inch x 14 Inch hoop and three others in popular sizes:
• 8 Inch x 12 Inch.
• 5 Inch x 7 Inch.
• 4 Inch x 4 Inch.
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Technology Features.
- WXGA,IPS Color LCD Touch Screen.
- Shows 16,777,216 colors.
- Measures 10.1 Inch diagonally.
- Displays Clock and Date.
- 2x faster processing speed.
- Mpeg-4 movie/video play function.
- Video display size 6.2 Inch diagonally.
- Exclusive 1GB Memory Storage for video.
- NeedleCam™ Digital Camera for embroidery and sewing positioning with faster scanning, 3X higher resolution.
- Precise Touch Positioning™ using NeedleCam.
- IQ Designer with paper holding frame for image scanning.
- LCD screen size can be enlarged to 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Will automatically create an embroidery pattern from a JPEG image.
- Drawing area is 3-3/4 Inch x 5-11/16 Inch (96mm x 145mm).
- 21 Preloaded shapes.
- Able to select different line colors and fill colors.
- 4 Different stitch patterns: running, bean, satin and no outline.
- Stipple inside or around a shape.
- 2 scanning modes.
- Fine: For illustrations.
- Standard: For line drawings.
- Guide Beam and Needle Beam for precision alignment of stitches -- Class 1 Laser Product (IEC60825-1:2007).
- Sensor Pen allows you to set preferences.
- Set a guideline for sewing.
- Select the needle position location.
- Select custom zigzag widths.
- Choose an ending point on the fabric for stitches to stop sewing.
- See the needle position location for embroidery.
- Select precise placement for embroidery designs.
- Color Visualizer with pinnable color selections.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting for 50% brighter true color LED lighting on the needle and work area with 5 settings.
- 3 USB drives.
- 2 (Type A) USB 2.0 drives to connect a mouse Flash drives, Hub and CD-ROM drives.
- 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC.
- Precise tracking system on embroidery carriage.
- LED spool stand lighting.
- External speaker jack and adjustable volume settings.
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Advanced Threading System.
- Digital Dual-Feed System ensures utmost fabric control when feeding layers or difficult fabric types.
- Digital Dual-Feed couching sole for decorative stitching and reverse bobbinwork.
- Advanced Pivoting Feature and Automatic Fabric Sensor System.
- Automatic sensors.
- Thread tension control makes tension adjustments for accurate stitches.
- Upper and lower thread sensors on/off.
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads run out.
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop.
- Embroidery and sewing speed up to 1,050 spm.
- Resume mode.
- Programmable shutoff capabilites.
- Eco power mode.
Instructional and Help Resources.
- Built-in Operational Guide with up to 43 help topics and built-in videos.
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide.
- Built-in Help Messages.
- Embroidery Stitch Count System - SCS.
- Capability to save settings screen images.
- Language conversion capabilities (12 languages).
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor).
- Optional Love of Sewing Membership.
- Optional embroidery hoops.
- 6-1/4 Inch x 10-1/4 Inch (160mm x 260mm) hoop.
- 8 Inch x 8 Inch (200mm x 200mm) hoop.
- 1 Inch x 2-1/2 Inch (20mm x 60mm) hoop.
- Continuous Border Hoop 4 Inch x 7 Inch (100mm X 180mm) (BLSO-BF).
- Continuous Border Hoop 4 Inch x 12 Inch (100mm X 300mm) (BLMA-CBH).
- Baby Lock digital USB mouse.
- Optional thread stand (holds 10 spools) (BLMA-TS).
- Optional extension table (BLMA-ET).
- Optional embroidery card Reader (BLECR).
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Embroidery Specifications.
- 641 Embroidery designs built-in including:
- 316 Baby Lock exclusives including 37 Nancy Zieman designs.
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery designs in 3 sizes (45 total).
- 15 Buttonhole embroidery frame designs.
- 160 Large decorative stitch designs.
- 14 Sophisticated bobbin work embroidery designs.
- 140 Frame combinations.
- 27 font styles including:
- Extra-large striped alphabet and characters (100 total).
- Extra-large block alphabet and characters (100 total).
- Exclusive script alphabet and characters (70 total).
- Large floral alphabet (64 total).
- Greek alphabet (24 total).
- Embroiders up to 9.5 Inch x 14 Inch (240mm x 360mm) embroidery field.
- Memory capacity approximately 2MB.
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 700,000 stitches per design.
- Embroidery speed up to 1,050 spm.
- 9-Point trial check points.
- Starting point key for instant alignment of characters or patterns.
- Alternate bobbin case for pre-wound bobbins.
- Customize embroidery pattern and thumbnail back ground colors (66 options).
- On-screen grid.
- Cuts jump stitches (with on/off capability).
- Embroider without removing the foot control.
- WXGA, IPS Color LCD Touch Screen shows:
- Design placement using drag/drop and slide/ scroll capabilities.
- Enhanced Realistic Preview.
- Design previews can be enlarged 200%.
- Needle positioning grid.
- Needle position image can be enlarged 200%.
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count.
- Needle advancement (1, 10, 100, or 1000 stitch increments).
- Measurements displayed in inches or metrics.
- Color separation.
- Thread color indicator.
- On-screen hoop size indicator.
- Low bobbin thread indicator.
- 300 color names.
- Screen saver customization.
- Thumbnail images viewed at 150% the normal size.
Embroidery Editing Capabilities.
- Combine embroidery designs on screen.
- Character/text array function.
- Character spacing.
- 0.1°, 1°, 10°, and 90° pattern rotation.
- Enhanced design enlargement (up to 200%) and reduction (down to 60%) capabilities.
- Design duplication.
- Automatic appliqué.
- Automatic basting.
- Mirror imaging.
- Change color selections within designs.
- Color sorting on border designs.
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs.
- Programmable custom thread color selection.
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Sewing Specifications.
Advanced Sewing Features.
- 770 Built-in stitches including:
- 149 Utility including 15 one-step buttonhole styles and 1 four-step custom buttonhole.
- 442 Decorative.
- 79 Decorative satin.
- 20 Satin.
- 17 Cross.
- 63 Combinable Utility stitches.
- 5 Built-in alphabets.
- 30 Quilting stitches offer 57 needle position options.
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm.
- Basting stitch length of up to 30mm.
- Maximum Utility stitch width 7mm.
- Utility stitch editing capabilities.
- 5 Memory settings for each Utility stitch.
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities.
- Edit and combine Character Decorative stitches.
- Character/Decorative stitch memory equaling 1MB.
- Satin stitch elongation.
- Edge sewing capabilities using NeedleCam Digital Camera.
- Sew Utility and Decorative stitches while embroidery arm is attached.
- Automatic drop feed on screen.
- Lock key for Utility and Decorative stitches.
- Reinforcement priority settings.
- Lateral and diagonal feeding.
- Variable needle positions.
- Fully automatic built-in darning.
- Twin needle settings.
Convenient Sewing Features.
- Larger sewing bed and workspace with 11.25 Inch to the right of the needle.
- Convenient one-touch buttons for:
- Reverse sewing.
- Reinforcement key.
- Needle up/down.
- Thread cutter.
- Automatic presser foot lift.
- Automatic needle threading.
- Sewing speed control.
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin with sensor.
- Quick-Set Independent bobbin winding system with variable speed.
- Ergonomic 3-position, adjustable knee lift with extra high presser foot lift.
- 10mm Automatic and 13mm Manual.
- Programmable 3-step needle up/down.
- Automatic thread cutter (with on/off capability).
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters.
- Multi-Function Foot Control.
- Free arm.
- Two accessory storage compartments.
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Included Accessories.
- Sensor Pen and Holder.
- Adjustable knee lifter with 3-position handle.
- Touch pen (stylus).
- LCD cleaning cloth.
- USB cable.
- Easy-lock accessory case for presser foot storage with interchangeable trays.
- Multi-Function Foot Control.
- Soft canvas cover for machine with 3 storage pockets.
- 2 Thread spool stand for larger cones.
- Yarn guide and yarn threader.
- Straight stitch needle plate.
- Bobbin case and cover for embroidery and sewing bobbin work.
- Alternate bobbin case for use with pre-wound bobbins.
- Cord guide bobbin cover.
- Bobbin center pin.
- Embroidery bobbin thread.
- Embroidery Positioning Stickers (4-Sheets of 64).
- White needle calibration stickers.
- 6 Edge sewing sheets.
- Multi-position screwdriver.
- Presser foot adaptor.
- Seam ripper.
- Twin needle.
- 16 Snap-on presser feet.
- Digital Dual-Feed System Foot.
- Couching sole for Digital Dual-Feed.
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer.
- General purpose zigzag.
- Blind stitch.
- Button fitting.
- Free-motion open toe quilting.
- Free-motion quilting.
- Free-motion echo.
- 1/4 Inch Quilting foot with a guide.
- Straight stitch foot.
- Vertical stitch alignment foot.
- Embroidery hoops and grids included.
- 9.5 Inch x 14 Inch (240mm x 360mm).
- 8 Inch x 12 Inch (200mm x 300mm).
- 5 Inch x 7 Inch (130mm x 180mm).
- 4 Inch x 4 Inch (100mm x 100mm).
Baby Lock BLDY Destiny Information.
Quick Reference (Part 1).
Quick Reference (Part 2).