Enterprise has 10 needles, 110 designs, 30 fonts, 120 frames, color spool lights, on-screen editing, 1000 spm, needlecam, 3 USB ports.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Baby Lock BNT10L Enterprise Ten Needle Embroidery Machine.
Embrace your enterprising spirit and get the most out of a multi-needle machine with Baby Lock. With 10 needles and a speed of 1,000 stitches per minute, this machine is ideal for anyone looking for industrial power in a home embroidery machine.
Baby Lock IQ Technology™ powers smart, user-friendly features, such as the NeedleCam™ Digital Camera, by working with the "brain" of the Enterprise to achieve the results you desire. The Enterprise is perfect for your most detailed embroidery designs and can help any embroidery business grow.
Baby Lock Enterprise Key Features.
Needlecam Digital Camera.
Thanks to the NeedleCam digital camera, your needle area can be clearly shown on the LCD screen. With this view, you can see exactly where the needle will drop. Also the Enterprise recognizes the embroidery positioning stickers and positions the embroidery automatically so you can place every design with extreme precision.
Large Embroidery Hoop.
The optional 14-inch x 14-inch (360mm x 360mm) jumbo hoop is perfect for large projects like jacket backs and quilt blocks. The jumbo hoop is activated through the Palette 9 embroidery software.
Convenient Bobbin System.
The Enterprise has a unique front-loading bobbin system, with a vertical hook that allows you to change bobbins without removing your embroidery hoop.
Baby Lock IQ Technology is what makes Baby Lock machines so smart and efficient. IQ Technology works with the "brain" of your machine to help achieve exactly what you desire.
Baby Lock Enterprise Specifications.
- TruView™ HD LCD Color Touch Screen.
- Shows 260,000 colors.
- Measures 8.5 inches diagonally.
- NeedleCam™ Digital Camera for perfect embroidery positioning.
- Touch Screen shows:
- Design placement using drag and drop capabilities.
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count.
- Needle advancement (1, 10,100 or 1000 stitch increments).
- Measurements displayed in inches or metrics.
- 200% Design magnification on screen.
- Color separation.
- Thread color indicator.
- On-screen hoop size indicator shows standard and optional hoops.
- Thread warning indicator.
- 300 color names.
- Screen saver customization.
- Customizable mouse pointer.
- 5 LED lights with dimming settings to illuminate work area.
- LED spool stand lighting aids in thread placement and lights for thread spool warning.
- Built-in memory (1.7MB).
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook.
- Push button, automatic needle threaders.
- Upper thread breakage sensors.
- Manual tension controls.
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower).
- Needle bar/frame move key extends the hoop for easy access to the design while still attached to the machine.
- Start/Stop button with lock feature.
- On-screen speed control.
- Uses pre-wound bobbins.
- Choose units of measure (inches or millimeters).
- Built-in stylus holder.
- 10 needles - 1 position for each needle.
- Maximum embroidery speed - 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Maximum embroidery fill stitching speed - 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Embroiders up to 7 7/8 inches x 14 inches (200mm x 360mm) embroidery field or optional 14 inches x 14 inches (360mm x 360mm) frame using Palette 9 Software.
- LCD Maximum reading capacity:
- 500,000 stitches, or
- 500 color changes, or
Baby Lock Enterprise Software And Support.
- 3 USB drives:
- 2 (Type A) drives, version 2.0 connects with flash drives and CD-Rom drives and version 1.1 connects with mouse, and hub.
- 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC.
- Linking capabilities allow up to 4 machines to connect to Palette 9 software through a powered hub.
- Optional External USB 1GB Flash Drive.
- Reads multiple formats (PES, PEC, DST, PHC).
- Upgradeable through USB connection.
- Built-in operation guide with videos.
- Built-in help messages.
- Auto save feature - automatically saves last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs.
- Shipping weight (130 lbs. or 59 kg.).
- Machine weight (92 lbs. or 42 kg.).
- Warranty (25 years product casting, 5 years circuit boards, 5 years electrical, 2 year parts, 1 year labor).
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about training and service programs like the optional Gold Standard.
Baby Lock Enterprise Customizing Features.
- Built-in embroidery designs.
- 110 Designs.
- 30 Fonts including large floral alphabet, Baby Lock exclusive script and Greek letters.
- 3 Monogram fonts designs with frames.
- 120 Frame combinations.
- Combine embroidery designs on screen.
- Character/text array function.
- Character spacing.
- 1°, 10°, and 90° Pattern rotation.
- Design size change (10% reduction and 20% enlargement) on most designs.
- Needle forward and reverse position placement (1, 10, 100 or 1000 stitch increments).
- Design duplication (up to 20 times in both directions).
- Design Grouping combine designs or letting to move as a group.
- Automatic appliqué.
- Automatic basting.
- Mirror imaging.
- Change color selections within designs.
- Manual color sequence allows:
- All 10 colors can be anchored.
- Color can be selected by needle number rather than by color.
- Anchored colors can be changed in the middle of stitching.
- Assign colors to DST format.
- Embroidery speed can be set for individual anchored spools for specialty and metallic threads.
- Continuous border capabilities and color sorting on border designs.
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs.
- Short stitch delete.
- Instant needle edge placement with 9 starting and 9 ending positions.
- Thread color display in 6 options.
- Custom color displays in 3 options:
- Original Palette.
- Custom Palette 1.
- Custom Palette 2.
- 4 Included embroidery hoops:
- 7-7/8 inches x 14 inches (200mm x 360mm).
- 5-1/8 inches x 7-1/8 inches (130mm x 180mm).
- 4 inches x 4 inches (100mm x 100mm).
- 1-1/2 inches x 2-3/8 inches (40mm x 60mm).
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for design chosen.
- Hoop display shows hoop options on-screen based on frame holder chosen.
- On-screen count and running time system.