HE1 has 70 designs, 5 fonts, 120 frames, 4x4-inch area, auto needle thread, break sensor, auto thread cut, 400 SPM, UL/CSA.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Brother HE1 Computerized Single Needle Embroidery Machine
The affordable Brother HE1 embroidery-only machine is easy to learn and use, so even beginners can quickly start embellishing clothing, crafts, gifts and more with custom embroidery. The 4 inch x4 inch embroidery area gives you ample space for many projects, and the easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display gives you quick access to the 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 lettering fonts, and 120 frame pattern combinations.
Plus, the HE1 has computer connectivity, allowing you to import the thousands of embroidery designs available for separate purchase from ibroidery.com and other sites. This model offers many features typically found on more expensive embroidery machines, with high quality stitching, an automatic needle threader, and even built-in tutorials you can view right on the LCD display screen. Enjoy exploring the world of embroidery with this incredibly feature-rich, yet affordable machine!
Brother HE1 Features
- 4 inch x 4 inch embroidery area – Perfect for embellishing clothing, accessories and home decor.
- Built-in designs - 70 designs, 5 font styles for lettering and monogramming, and 120 frame pattern combinations.
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - Access and edit built-in designs and view tutorials.
- Easy threading - The automatic needle threader threads the needle with the press of a button.
- Computer connectivity - Import designs and download machine updates from Brother.
- iBroidery.com compatible - Enjoy access to ibroidery.com, with over 5,000 designs for individual purchase.
- Includes embroidery hoop, embroidery bobbin thread, extra bobbins, and more.
- Includes English/Spanish operation manual.
- Free customer phone and online support for the life of the product.
- 25-year limited warranty.
Brother HE1 Specifications
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches: 2.7 x 1.4.
- Stitch Select: Touch Panel.
- Screensaver: No.
- On-Screen Help: Yes.
- Built-in Languages: Yes.
- On-Screen Editing: Yes.
- Lighting: 1 LED.
- Needle Threading System: Advanced.
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor: Yes.
- Thread Sensor: Upper and Bobbin.
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No.
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting: Yes.
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin: Yes.
- USB: No.
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: Yes.
- Memory Card: No.
- Cable: Embroidery Card.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: No.
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y): 4 inch x 4 inch.
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 400.
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License): 70.
- Built-in Frame Designs: 10 Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns.
- Trial Position/Layout Function: Yes.
- Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 Degrees.
- Accessory Storage: Yes.
- Included Accessory Feet: Embroidery foot.
- Other Included Accessories: Embroidery arm, accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), touch pen, spool caps (3), scissors, embroidery bobbin thread, bobbins (3), USB cable, power cord, English/Spanish operation manual.
- Included Embroidery Hoops: 1 (4 inch x 4 inch ) Additional hoops may be available, please see Optional Accessories.
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94 inch x 6.89 inch x 15.55 inch.
- Machine Weight: 18.1 pounds.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.15 inch x 17.71 inch x 20.27 inch.
- Shipping Weight: 22.5 pounds.
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v.