PC420PRW has 294 stitches, 10 buttonholes, 3 fonts, thread cutter, speed control, hard cover, 850 SPM, UL/CSA.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computerized Sewing And Quilting Machine
Create designer-level fashions and home décor!The feature-rich PC420PRW helps you achieve professional-level results, with a comprehensive set of built-in features and included accessories typically seen only with higher level machines.
Select from over 294 built-in stitches; view your stitches, settings and options on the easy-view backlit LCD display; design your own stitches with the exclusive My Custom Stitch™ feature; and even save your custom stitches to the machine's memory for future use. Plus, the eleven included presser feet help you produce designer-level finishing, more easily, with specialized feet for blind hems, monogramming, quilting and more.
Precision and customization abound in this machine, leaving you the opportunity to sew virtually any project you can imagine!
Brother PC420PRW Key Features
Brother PC420PRW Features
- 294 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes and 3 sewing lettering styles each with 55 alphanumeric characters.
- Backlit LCD display with easy-to-use stitch selector.
- Virtually Unlimited Stitches with the My Custom Stitch™ Feature.
- Six-point feed dogs for feeding all types of material.
- Built-in knee lifter to easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to reposition or remove your fabric.
- Built-in thread cutters.
- Twin needle function for topstitching, hemming, pintucking, quilting, and other embellishment techniques.
- Electronic variable speed control.
- Super bright LED work area.
- Advanced needle threading system.
- Super easy bobbin winding system.
- Jam resistant Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin.
Brother PC420PRW Stitches
Brother PC420PRW Specifications
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches: 2.0 x 0.7.
- Stitch Select: 10 Key.
- Screensaver: No.
- On-Screen Help: Yes.
- Built-in Languages: No.
- On-Screen Editing: No.
- Lighting: 2 LEDs.
- Needle Threading System: Advanced.
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor: Yes.
- Thread Sensor: No.
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No.
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting: Yes.
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin: Yes.
- USB: No.
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: No.
- Memory Card: No.
- Work Space (Height & Width) inches: 4.1 x 7.4.
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 850.
- Knee Lifter Yes.
- Feed Dog: 6.
- Back to Beginning Key: No.
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 129.
- Buttonhole Styles: 10 One-step.
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: 3.
- Stitch Width: 7.0mm.
- Stitch Length: 5.0mm.
- My Custom Stitch™ Feature: Yes.
- Sideways Sewing: No.
- Start/Stop Button: Yes.
- Speed Control: Yes.
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes.
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature: No.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes.
- Presser Foot Leveling: Yes.
- Pivot Function: No.
- Drop Feed/Free Motion: Yes.
- Free Motion Quilting Foot: Optional (additional purchase required).
- Built-in Quilting Stitches: Yes.
- Included Quilting Feet: Optional (additional purchase required).
- Specialty Feet Included: Yes.
- Accessory Storage: Built-in.
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, ZigZag Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Walking Foot, Quilting Foot, Stitch Guide Foot, Adjustable zipper/piping foot, Non Stick Foot, Open Toe Foot.
- Other Included Accessories: Knee lifter, accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), extra spool pin, grid sheet set, power cord and operation manual.
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.32 inches x 7.87 inches x 11 inches.
- Machine Weight: 17 pounds.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.65 inches x 11.02 inches x 15 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 26 pounds.
- UL/CSA Listed: y/110.