PE500 has 70 designs, 5 fonts, 120 frames, 4x4-inch area, thread sensors, auto needle threader, thread cutter, 400 spm, UL/CSA
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Brother PE500 Single Needle Embroidery Machine
Welcome to the world of truly affordable embroidery, with the exciting new PE500 embroidery machine from Brother! The feature-rich, easy-to-use PE500 embroidery-only machine comes with top-of-the-line features, typically found in more expensive machines, which help make embroidery fun and easy.
Whether you are a sewist interested in trying your hand at embroidery for the first time, a crafter looking for a new challenge, or an advanced embroiderer looking for a unit to carry to a make & take, the PE500 is perfect for you! Use it to recycle clothing by adding new, fashionable embellishments! Turn everyday pillows and blankets into customized gifts for friends and family.
With the PE500, the options are virtually limitless. With computer connectivity, you can also import .pes designs from your PC, or import designs purchased from www.ibroidery.com and other web sites.
Brother PE500 Features
- 4 inch x4 inch embroidery area - Ample work space for virtually any project.
- Built-in designs - 70 designs, 5 font styles for lettering and monogramming, and 120 frame pattern combinations.
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - Access and edit built-in designs, view tutorials, and more.
- Easy threading - The automatic needle threader threads the needle with the press of a button.
- Computer connectivity - Import designs and download machine updates from Brother.
- iBroidery.com compatible: Choose from thousands of licensed and limited edition, downloadable designs, available for purchase on www.ibroidery.com.
Brother PE500 Specifications
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches: 2.7 x 1.4.
- Stitch Select: Touch Panel.
- Screensaver: No.
- On-Screen Help: Yes.
- Built-in Languages: Yes.
- On-Screen Editing: Yes.
- Lighting: 1 LED.
- Needle Threading System: Advanced.
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor: Yes.
- Thread Sensor: Upper and Bobbin.
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No.
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting: Yes.
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin: Yes.
- USB: No.
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: Yes.
- Memory Card: No.
- Cable: Embroidery Card.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: No.
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y): 4 inch x 4 inch.
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 400.
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License): 70.
- Built-in Frame Designs: 10 Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns.
- Trial Position/Layout Function: Yes.
- Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 Degrees.
- Accessory Storage: Yes.
- Included Accessory Feet: Embroidery foot.
- Other Included Accessories: Embroidery arm, accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), touch pen, spool caps (3), scissors, embroidery bobbin thread, bobbins (3), USB cable, power cord, English/Spanish operation manual.
- Included Embroidery Hoops: 1 (4 inch x 4 inch).
- Warranty: 25 year limited warranty.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94 inches x 6.89 inches x 15.55 inches.
- Machine Weight: 18.1 pounds.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.15 inches x 17.71 inches x 20.27 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 22.5 pounds.
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v.