PE700II has 136 designs, 5x7-inch area, auto threading, thread sensors, thread cutters, 650 SPM, memory card slot.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Brother PE700II Single Needle Embroidery Machine
The Brother PE700II is a computerized embroidery machine that can stitch designs up to a maximum area of 5 inches x 7 inches. It also features computer connectivity which allows you to directly connect your computer to the machine for easy transfer of embroidery designs and machine updates.
Now you can embellish everything from home décor to t-shirts with one of 136 built-in embroidery patterns which include delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns and so much more.
Brother PE700II Features
- Computer connectivity with update capabilities.
- 136 built-in embroidery patterns.
- Embroider up to 650 stitches per minute.
- Mono back lit LCD control panel.
- 10 built-in frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Built-in embroidery card slot.
- Maximum embroidery area 5 inches x 7 inches.
- Thread cutter button.
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches Monochrome, back-lit, 1.6 inches x 3 inches.
- On-Screen Help Yes.
- On-Screen Editing Yes.
- Lighting 2 LEDs.
- Needle Threading System Advanced.
- Thread Sensor Top and bottom threads.
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting Yes.
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin Horizontal, drop in.
- Built-in Memory Yes.
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 5 inches x 7 inches.
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 650.
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License) 136.
- Trial Position/Layout Function 9-point trace.
- Pattern Rotating 1 degree, 10 degree, or 90 degree increments.
- Included Accessory Feet Embroidery foot "Q" on machine.
- Other Included Accessories Seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, cleaning brush, screw drivers, spool caps, spool net, scissors, accessory bag, operation manual, USB cable, and reference guide.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 17 inches x 12 inches x 8 inches.
- Machine Weight 16.40 pounds.