A perfect long arm quilter for smaller home studios and shops.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Handi Quilter HQ18 Avante Long Arm Quilting Machine With 12-Foot Studio Table.
The HQ18 Avante offers expanded quilting space, two modes of stitch regulation and the Handi Quilter Precision-Glide Track with an 18-inch quilting machine. HQ integrated technology and HQ engineering provide all of the functionality that quilters demand along with the smoothest stitch in the industry. This quality product is backed by the Handi Quilter warranty and a large network of local representatives.
Handi Quilter Avante Enhanced Features.
- Interchangeable Handi Feet: Quarter-inch ruler foot comes installed; open-toe foot included.
- UV lights: Includes four UV lights installed (two on each side of the front handlebars).
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm: Estimates how much thread is on a full bobbin. Sounds an alarm when the bobbin thread is close to running out. Stores bobbin preset values for three different types of thread.
- Four basting-stitch options: Basting stitches can be set to 0.5 inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, and 4 inches.
- Quilting alarm and timer: Set an alarm for how long you want to spend quilting. Set a timer to track how much time you spend on a quilt.
- Save three manual speed settings for quick access.
- Set Language: Screens can be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German.
Handi Quilter Avante Tackles Any Project With Speed.
- 18-inch throat for all your projects: quilt from crib to king with ease.
- Speeds up to 1800 precision stitches per minute.
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 18 stitches-per-inch.
- Quickly switch from manual to stitch regulation.
- Choose between two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise.
- Large M-class bobbin.
- HQ Precision-Glide track system on HQ Studio Frame; load and quilt with no additional adjustment needed.
- Precision-Glide track for effortless quilting.
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity.
- Comes in your choice of a 10-foot or 12-foot frame.
Handi Quilter Avante Is Easy-to-use.
- Color touch screens on front and back handlebars.
- Set your preferred settings.
- Full-stitch and half-stitch settings.
- Needle position control.
- Stitch counters.
- Built-in self-diagnostics.
- Download upgrades.
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for use with pantographs.
- Menu-controlled LED lights.
- Use any thread you want.
Handi Quilter HQ18 Avante Video.
Optional 5-Year Extended Warranty.
Protect your purchase with a 5-year extended warranty. If service is needed, repairs will be made at your home or studio anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Are you outside of this area? Give us a call for a special arrangement.
Handi Quilter Avante Information.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Quilting System.
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter's world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avante, and HQ24 Fusion.
Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Key Features.
- 10-inch color touch-screen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine.
- View and manipulate designs right on the screen.
- Operate entire system from one screen.
- Resize, rotate, and repeat (horizontally and vertically) designs to fit specific areas.
- Crop inside or outside designs.
- Move designs into position by simply dragging your finger across the screen.
- Define and quilt within areas of any shape (e.g. rectangle, triangle, star, etc.).
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces.
- Precisely position designs to any point within an area.
- Establish new start or stop point if thread breaks.
- Set quilting speed and stitches per inch.
- Help menus always accessible.