Professional Long Arm Quilting Machine For Home Or Studio Settings.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Handi Quilter HQ24 Fusion Long Arm Quilter With 12-Foot Fusion Frame.
Take your quilting to the next level with a full 24 inches of throat space. This top of the line Handi Quilter machine is designed for function and quality. Get all of the extra features with this machine including seamless integration with the Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher software. It's time to tackle your biggest ideas!
Handi Quilter HQ24 System.
The HQ24 Fusion is a high-functioning longarm system that enables you to achieve your quilting vision in your home or professional studio. It combines HQ integrated technology and HQ engineering with all of the functionality quilters demand. Made and assembled in the USA, the HQ24 Fusion precision stitch-regulation system provides the highest quality product of any longarm quilting machine, backed by the HQ warranty and network of local representatives.
Tackle Any Project With Speed.
- 24-inch throat for your largest projects: quilt from crib to king with ease.
- Speeds up to 2200 precision stitches per minute.
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 24 stitches-per-inch.
- Quickly switch from manual to stitch regulation.
- Choose between two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise.
- Large M-class bobbin.
- 12-foot long Professional Fusion Frame System; load and quilt with no additional adjustment needed.
- Precision-Glide track for effortless quilting.
- Tilt-action, color touch-screen displays (front and back).
- Set your own preferred settings.
- Full-stitch and half-stitch settings.
- Needle position control.
- Stitch counters.
- Built-in self-diagnostics.
- Download software updates.
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for use with pantographs.
- Built-in connection point for HQ Micro Handles.
- Front hand wheel.
- Adjustable LED lighting functions: Warm/Cool/Neutral or UV lights.
- Thread-break sensor.
Optional 5-Year Extended Warranty.
Protect your purchase with a 5-year extended warranty. If service is needed, repairs will be made at your home or studio anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Are you outside of this area? Give us a call for a special arrangement.
Handi Quilter Fusion Information.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Quilting System.
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilterâ€™s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. The Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avante, and HQ24 Fusion.
Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Key Features.
- 10-inch color touch-screen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine.
- View and manipulate designs right on the screen.
- Operate entire system from one screen.
- Resize, rotate, and repeat (horizontally and vertically) designs to fit specific areas.
- Crop inside or outside designs.
- Move designs into position by simply dragging your finger across the screen.
- Define and quilt within areas of any shape (e.g. rectangle, triangle, star, etc.).
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces.
- Precisely position designs to any point within an area.
- Establish new start or stop point if thread breaks.
- Set quilting speed and stitches per inch.
- Help menus always accessible.