Stretch fits any sewing machine up to 19-inch throat, smooth movement, sturdy design, leg levelers, swing-up roller.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Hinterberg Stretch Machine Quilting Frame.
The Stretch Machine Frame has been called "the smoothest" by many of it's fans. The sturdy frame combined with an extra-smooth machine carriage allow the quilter to easily control their movements, resulting in more precise and attractive stitching.
The Stretch Frame is designed to be paired with any sewing machine with up to a 19 inch throat depth. The frame's low price makes it attractive to machine quilters that are tired of struggling with a small-throated machine, or are testing the idea of starting their own quilting business without making a large investment.
Hinterberg Stretch Features.
- Smooth Movement - Your machine will glide across the frame effortlessly on 12 precision ball bearings. The metal bearings on metal rollers are not noisy and create a smooth system for the best control while steering your machine.
- Sturdy Frame Design - There is no wobble in this frame! Made from 13 ply baltic birch with steel hardware. The frame design includes center support and angle bracing which create a solid foundation that eliminates machine vibration. The rollers never bend or sag, creating even tension across your entire quilt. 1-1/4 Inch EMT conduit not included. (available at Home Depot or any building supply center).
- Adjustable Frame Size - Chose the length of your frame. Cut your conduit rollers to any length to fit even the smallest room. For larger frames, order rollers up to 20 feet.
- Leg levelers included for uneven floors.
- Three Roller design eliminates basting your quilt layers together before quilting - no more pinning!
- Roll your batting onto your rollers to keep it clean or let it hang to save time loading your quilt.
- Use velcro, zippers or pins to attach your quilt to the roller.
- Swing-Up Roller - Front roller swings up for easier quilt loading, then swings down for quilting. This reduces the bulk between you and your quilting.
- Easy to Store - Take down or set up in minutes, no tools required.
- Leg Levelers - Included to level your frame on uneven floors.
- Much, much more quilting area than a standard home sewing machine. Quilt larger, more complictaed designs more quickly. See a larger portion of your quilt at once and roll your quilt less often. 16 inch x 112 inch sewing area with 10 foot rollers.
- Handle mounted speed control dial, with start/stop button and needle up/down switch for easy control.
- Compatible with Voyager 17 inch Sewing Machine, or Indigo 19 inch Sewing Machine, Handi Quilter machines, Tin Lizzie, Pfaff 18x8, Viking 18.8, Queen Quilter, as well as machines by other manufacturers.
Hinterberg Stretch Specifications.
- Distance between rollers: 17.5 inches.
- Maximum Quilting area: 17.5 inches x 114 inches.
- Min. quilt height: 32 inches.
- Max. quilt height: 46 inches.
- Depth of frame (front to back): 41 inches.
- Carriage size: 24 inches x 10 inches.
- 16 inches x 112 inches sewing area with 10 foot rollers.
Hinterberg Stretch Information.
Stretch Web Page.