Falcon frame has adjustable height and length, no waggle track design, accurate ratchets, Velcro leaders, large hand wheels.
Give Us A Call For Personal, Knowledgeable Help!
Tin Lizzie Falcon Wood Quilting Frame.
Designed with home quilters in mind, the Falcon Frame is made of 13-ply laminated baltic birch wood of the highest quality and strength. This frame is easy to assemble and expands to 10 feet (120 inches), allowing you to quilt anything from baby to king-sized quilts in no time flat.
Your TinLizzie18 ESP mounts easily on the frame’s carriage deck and glides smoothly for easy quilting!
* 1.25 Inch conduit EMT pipe not included.
Tin Lizzie Falcon Features.
Just look at all of the features that come standard on the Falcon frame.
- Height adjustable for any user.
- Length adjustable for any size room.
- Upgradeable from 18 to 26 without having to switch frames or vice versa.
- One touch fabric leveling for the pick-up roller.
- Largest usable throat space due to the frame design among all of the long arm companies.
- Lightest movement compared to any other frame on the market.
- No waggle track design for accurate, easy movement.
- Batting bar for large rolls and easy load features for both on bar and quilt loading.
- Highly accurate ratchet assemblies for perfect fabric tension.
- No bump fabric clamps for easy edge quilting.
- Velcro leaders for off frame pinning and perfect quilt top alignment.
- Easy Robot attachment pre-designed with the intent that integration is part of the quilting world, not just an add-on quilting feature.
- Large easy grip hand wheels.
- Stable all steel frame construction for heavy-duty use.
- Elegant curved design to enhance rigidity and functionality.
- Fabric lift for the inevitable wrinkle / easy one step design for the ultimate quilter.
- Powder coated steel to resist chips and scratches to the finish.
- Large foot levelers to always keep your frame level and true.
Click for a larger image in another window.
Tin Lizzie Falcon Delivery And Setup.
Exclusive in-home delivery and setup from your TinLizzie18 Retail and Learning Center!
We offer (and even insist on) in-home delivery and set up. Our professionally-trained staff work around your schedule to bring you the industry’s best in-home setup and initial training on your new TinLizzie18 quilting system.
You will know from the moment our staff arrives that this is no ordinary in-home delivery! From the initial setup to training on your new machine’s many features, proper pin-on procedure, threading and proper care of your quilting system, and more, our team will be there to guide you through the start of your new adventure.